Monday, April 30, 2012

Projects on the Go

I made a list the other day of all the projects I have on the go . . . and ones I want to start. I wanted to see how many I had and whether or not I needed to pair down my rotation so I actually, feesibly can finish some of them. I also wanted to know where I got them and how I was stitching them up. I like lists and trival informaiton like that. So far my list is:

Projects I'm working on:
The Last E Ticket Ride (HAED) 20ct 2x1 full
Pirates (HAED) 25ct 2x1 tent
Twilight Balloon Flight (patternsonline.com) 18ct 2x1 full
Iris (HAED) 28ct 2x1 tent
QS Curl up with a Good Book (HAED) 22ct 3x1 tent
Calla (HAED) 28ct 2x1 tent
City of Swords (HAED) 28ct 2x1 tent
Chinese Zodiac (123stitch.com) 14ct 2x1 full
The Accolade (HAED) 25ct 1x1 full
Clock Fractal (Cross Stitch Collectibles) 20ct 2x1 full
Grim Reaper (ebay) 14ct 3x1 full
Wreath for all Seasons (kit) 14ct 2x1 full
Carcassonne (PCStitch-myself) 14ct 3x1 full
Sprial Fractal (patternsonline.com) 18ct 2x1 full

Projects I want to start:
Father (Cross Stitch a Day calendar) 14ct 2x1 full (various thread types)
Chinese Symbols (patternsonline.com) varoius cts, 2x1 full
Godspeed (HAED) 25ct 1x1 full
Asian Home restart (patternsonline.com) 16ct? 2x1 full

Projects I'll probably never finish:
Wild Things Birth Record

No comments:

Post a Comment