Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Iris restart

I started this pattern many moon ago but didn't like the coverage (2x1 tent on 22ct Oslo fabric) so I decided to rip it out and start over. Unfortunately I ripped the fabric, not once but twice in the process. I gave up and put the chart away. But I never forgot because it was always a nagging presence in the back of my mind. So I decided to take it out and restart it and hopefully have a better time with it.

This is what it should look like when done:


I am doing it 2x1 tent stitches on 28ct khaki evenweave. It's the first project I started on 28ct and I probably should have picked a lighter colored fabric to make it easier to see the holes. The coverage is much better but I think I'm going to have to get use to the size of the holes before things start moving along smoothly. I've started 2 other projects on 28ct so that'll help.

Here is what I've done so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment