Wednesday, April 9, 2014

UPDATE: Faces of Faery 89

I was getting bored with how slowly things were developing with my Dad's Flower Pot and The Accolade since they are both stitched 1x1 full.  I decided I needed to see something come together much faster otherwise I'd be too discouraged to continue.  I pulled out this project and was zipping right along until I got to this yellow color.  It seems the threads get knotted up really fast and every time I try to unknot them the thread breaks, usually close to the fabric.  Then I spend a bunch of time frogging out several stitches of what I've done so I can have enough thread to secure it on the back.  Then I start all over and it knots again.  Stitch.  Knot.  Break.  Frog.  Repeat.  I got so frustrated I put it aside and I hadn't even secured the latest breakage.  Here's my progress anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment