Monday, August 27, 2012

Twilight Balloon Flight - update

So here's my latest update on this project.  I'm doing this for my mom and yes, she has seen it.  I'm doing it on 18ct Aida 2x1 full.  I got the pattern from patternsonline.com.  I've got one more row of pages to do.  That's 3 full pages and one skinny column of stitches down a 4th page.  Then I've got to add all the strings for the little balloons.  I don't think I'll have it done by her birthday but maybe for next year (I've already got something planned for mother's day).  It's in desperate need of a wash so I might do that before I start the last pages.  I actually finished the last page at the beginning of June but I'm just now getting around to taking a picture.  I think it's only been 4 years so far . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment