Monday, August 27, 2012

Cherished Teddies - Japan update #2

This project has been much easier than I expected, especially with all the quarter stitches that had to be done.  Every time I pulled the project out and said I should get an update pic before I start stitching again I would just tell myself I'll do it later and then I start stitching.  Well, it's done . . . sort of.  The regular stitching is done and I only have the backstitching left to do. 

I hate backstitching so I'm happy to put it off for awhile so I can redo a couple of the Zodiac projects because the gridlines wouldn't wash out.  I'm having to redo the snake and rooster that I had done on the dark green fabric.  I tested the marking pen on the red and dark blue and it came out just fine so I thought it would be the same for the dark green as well.  I was wrong. 

Once I finish those I will get back to this one to do the backstitching and finish up so I can start another project.  I love starting new projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment