Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stained Glass Window update

Here's my latest progress with my Stained Glass Window project. I moved the hoop over and down a bit so I could do the left edge but I forgot about the top left corner. I guess I'll have to go back and finish it. I also ran out of #844. I don't know of it was a whole skein to begin with or not. I knew I would use a lot since I'm using 3 strands over one but I didn't think I would finish a bobbin with just this much stitching. It's only 5 inches x 5 inches. Luckily I already had a backup bobbin waiting so when I pick this back up again I won't have to worry about going out for more thread. Of course I will have to go out to replace my backup bobbin and also because I'm sure I'll use a lot more thread as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment