Monday, July 9, 2012

Year of the Rat (3) FINISHED!

This is my last Rat to finish.  I changed the color scheme to a gray instead of blue since it's for a little girl.  I don't think it turned out as well as it could.  Instead of looking through all the grays in the color spectrum I picked 3 that I had already pulled for the kit.  And for some reason I think it looks more like a boy that a girl. 

It's done on Mulberry 14ct 2x1 full stitches as usual.  I also stitched most of this up with only 1 functioning eye.  Due to eye problems I wasn't allowed to wear my contact in the left eye.  Fortunately that eye is used for distance and my right eye is used for close up stuff.  Still, my depth perception is off and sometimes I was hard to get the needle to come up in the right hole.  Only 5 left to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment